What is a Pet Emergency?
You know your pet best of all, so when they’re acting strangely in any way, it’s a good idea to call your veterinarian for some guidance. Our knowledgeable team can instruct you on whether or not you need to make a trip to the vet.
If your pet experiences any of the following, please contact us, or our after-hours emergency hospital:
- Difficulty breathing
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Traumatic injury such as being hit by a car
- Encounter with a wild animal
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Bloated abdomen that is hard to the touch
- Painful to the touch
- Eye injuries
- Unable to stand