We understand how important your pet is to your family, which is why we work so hard to offer the best services possible to keep your pet healthy.
Cat and dog vaccinations protect your pet from potentially life-threatening diseases. We build a unique vaccination protocol for every pet, so they only get the vaccines they need for full protection.
Vaccines for Cats & Dogs
Our vaccination protocols are designed to give your pet full protection with the least amount of vaccines.
Here’s a list of vaccinations we offer and when we recommend them:
- Rabies – Required by law for all dogs in the state of Ohio
DHPP (distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, parainfluenza) – Highly recommended for all dogs
- Leptospirosis – Recommended for dogs who are often outdoors or visit wildlife areas with their families
- Lyme disease – Recommended for dogs who often hike in tick-infested areas
- Bordetella – Recommended for dogs who are often boarded, groomed, or in other social situations.
- Canine Influenza – Recommended for dogs similarly to Bordetella
- Rabies – Required by law for all cats in the state of Ohio
- FVRCP (feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia) – Highly recommended for all cats
- Feline leukemia – Recommended for outdoor cats only
When Does My Pet Need Vaccinations?
Puppies and kittens start on a series of vaccinations during their first year of life. This series builds their immunity and prepares them for a healthier future. After their first year, adult pets receive boosters throughout their life. Most of our cat and dog vaccinations are one-year vaccines, but some can be three-year. As pets age, they may not need the same vaccines they needed in their youth. We continually evaluate your pet’s lifestyle so they only ever receive the vaccinations they truly need to stay healthy.